River House is close to town (about 1 mile from downtown), but feels miles and miles away. You’ll be at the mouth of the Chilkat River, where it meets saltwater in the Chilkat Inlet. At high tide you are on salt water; at low tide you are on fresh water. Find out more about the Surroundings…
- Independent cottage – you can rent either unit or the whole cottage
- Upper unit: Living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, loft queen bedroom, bath
- Lower unit: Queen bedroom, bath, mini-kitchen.
- Find out more about the accommodations…
- Spotting scope
- B B Q
- Phones – Note: River House is in a cell phone black hole
- Wood stove
- Washer & dryer (lower unit)
- Satellite TV
Two night minimum.
- Upper Unit: $175.00/night
- Lower Unit: $125.00/night
- Whole Cottage: $275/night
- Sales tax of 5.5% and lodging tax of 4% will be added.
- See our policies here…
- View our driving directions.
Contact us or call (907) 314-0960 to make a booking.